Pages

09 September, 2016

Nouveau Départ (FRESH START)

 
--> -->
You know what most frightened thing about life? If you ask me, my answer will be that the fact that in life everything is temporary, but funny thing is, it’s also make everything less scary, because again… everything is just temporary. You know what I mean right. Every beautiful thing, every happy moment, those are temporary. Scary. In return, bad things, sad moments, those are also temporary. What a relief. Hahaha mind me, those are just my midnight thoughts (you see, that what happens when you woke up at 2 A.M and have nothing to do). Scary or not, I always try to cherish every single day, make every day count. Make the best of it, but if sh*t happens you can always make a fresh start tomorrow.
Ahh… let’s talk about things that less heavy, let’s talking about something more fun, shall we? Let’s talk about outfit! Hehehe. I’m sure this is just not me. I’m the kind of person who have her whole day mood really depends on how I start the day. Do I have a good breakfast? Do we run out my favorite milk? Do I wake up on time? Do I have the perfect temperature warm water? Those things. Good God, I live in a country where all student (well most of) have a uniform to wear, so I don’t have to choose my outfit every morning. Well truth to be told, I only need 3-5 minutes to choose my clothes, but there always possibility that I run out things to wear, or my favorite jacket is in laundry, all that. Ugh. Sooo, because I have this warm and very kind heart and thoughtful mind, I would like to show you guys who have to struggle everyday on choosing your outfit. I know it’s a bit late and it’s been awhile since school start, but I know this still come in handy for some of you.
So in this post I will show you mix and match that actually made with only:
-       2 jackets
-       2 tops
-       2 pants
-       2 shoes
-       2 watches
-       1 dress
(I created 9 looks, which means can be your survivor style kit for a week (plus 2 more!) So here you go!








 
--> Hehehe now the time to showing off my new watches from Daniel Wellington, I'm actually a type of girl that more into men's watches (but I think I honestly have Daniel Wellington in all size from Men to women) so I got myself Daniel Wellington Classic Warwick 40 mm and Dapper Durham 38 mm, couldn't love it more. 

https://www.danielwellington.com/us/classic-warwick

https://www.danielwellington.com/us/classic-warwick

https://www.danielwellington.com/us/dapper-durham-38-463


https://www.danielwellington.com/us/dapper-durham-38-463


-->
Talking about fresh start, Daniel Wellington have news that will brighten up your day!
And use my special code ” evitadw”
Not only enjoy 15%OFF! But you can also get a FREE NATO STRAP when you purchasing a CLASSY or CLASSIC collection watch!
PS: This will only valid until 15th September! (better be fast!) 

And if you are asking how to put into the code, here's the clue
Your discount code can be added to your cart which you will find if you click "Go to Cart" in the upper right corner. The discount will immediately be discounted from the total sum when applying the coupun. And oh you can only use one discount code per order! 



 *MORE NOTE: THEY JUST ADDED A NEW LIMITED WATCHES IT'S BLUE AND RED! *DIESSSSS
Hurry up! Get your fresh start and ready to fight!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chaca. I really love your sense of fashion. I so much love your kind of style. Very unique. We are in the same age. But you are super cool talented. I read your blog about how to make money. But how i start?? Could you help me. I love design. I love to see people illustrations. Im just confused where i can print my design.hope you reply. Xoxo.

Uchi.

Unknown said...

It's a great post! Very interesting and I really love your style here <3

www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.co.id

Noel said...

I love this song. what it's called? And as always, i love your blog and still waiting for another post update. <3

Anonymous said...

Omg I love your blog!!! I love all those outfits you made!! Super cool!!!❤️❤️❤️

zata said...

Love the mix match!

@Noel, it's called 'Mistral Gagnant'

Putri said...

your style is always unique, and stand out, keep up the good work , cha ! ^^
xoxo

www.cipzzy.blogspot.co.id

katzzo said...


Great article! Very informative, thanks for the post!
you can check more such tips on woman lifestyle and fashion tips

sheila said...

The half bun hair looks freaking great on you.

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com